Tuesday, April 26, 2011

CHALLENGE #12

Hi to all!  It's time for another challenge at Try Stampin' and I have to say that I found this sketch extremely difficult.  And I created the sketch!LOL!!.  Oh well, that's life.  Sometimes we need to stretch ourselves as far as we can --- and I did that this time.  I am sure you will have a much easier time of it than I did and I cannot wait to see your projects.

So, here goes.....First the sketch..........


And now the inspiration from the Stampin' Friends.........













                                                                                                
Now it is your turn!                                                                                                                                                           

Happy Stamping!




This card did not link:








Amy

1 comment:

AMY FLEMING said...

Somehow I couldn't add my card to the linky if you want to have a look click http://meandmistamps.blogspot.com/2011/05/try-stampin-it-tuesday-sketch-12.html for challenge 12.
Thanks a lot I really enjoy playing along.
Amy