Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Challenge #71

Good day to everyone!
It is time for another sketch here at Try Stampin'.  Jenn has been creating some good ones, don't you agree?  And this week is no exception.  Here it is:
As promised, this week begins our "guest designer" feature.
Let me welcome a very talented card maker - GRANDMA BONNIE .  
Bonnie is a regular participant in our challenges and her cards always bring a smile to my face.  I am sure you will agree that she is the perfect picks to be our first guest designer.  Her example is here:
And here are the examples from the Stampin' Friends team:

DEBBIE 


GLENDA


KRISTEN 


CHERYLANN

How's that for inspiration?  I cannot wait to see your entries.
Thanks so much to Grandma Bonnie for agreeing to be our guest designer this week.
Have a great day and Happy Stamping!


3 comments:

Grandma Bonnie said...

Thank you, CherylAnn for featuring my card..it is such an honor. I love all of the DT cards, so much talent!

Beverly G said...

All the DT cards this week are outstanding. Thanks for the great sketches.

Mynn xx said...

Another amazing sketch, and fabulous DT creations! LOVE them, ladies!!! :)