Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Challenge #108

Hello and welcome to Try Stampin' On Tuesday.  
Before I post this week's challenge, I want to let you know that my timing might be a bit off next Tuesday since I will be on vacation and will be posting from sunny Roatan and using my tablet. (I sometimes have a bit of a posting problem with it so it may take a couple of tries) I will get the post up as early as I can on Tuesday though.

This week, our sketch is courtesy of Mynnette.  She kindly offered to do up the next few and I thank her for this.  Here it is:

And here are the examples from the Stampin' Friends:










Great cards, ladies!  
Now, it is your turn, crafters, to create your own awesome cards.  I cannot wait to see what you come up with!


3 comments:

Karen (karey2005) said...

Fantastic inspiration - love them all! TFS! I may have to scrap-lift a few of these. That owl one is definitely on the list - so CUTE!

Donna said...

Wonderful sketch and awesome inspiration. Thanks!

Kathy D. said...

Thanks for the inspiration!
http://dunnitagaindesigns.wordpress.com/2013/03/15/time-for-new-digital-stamps/