Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Challenge #133

Good morning!
This is a busy week at Try Stampin'.  Today we have our weekly sketch PLUS a guest designer,  tomorrow our top 3 and on Thursday, I will announce our new design team members.  Lots of great stuff!!

Let me welcome Dewi Lestari, our guest designer this week.
And here, in her own words, is a bit about herself:
Hello, my name is Dewi.. I live in Bandung, Indonesia.
Happily married to a wonderful IT Guy, and we have two lovely boys.
Currently work as Psychologist in a Child Development Center
I've been papercrafting for 2 years, I love to make cards and 3D projects. Wish that I could make a scrapbook lay out someday.
You can see all my creations at my blog Sunday Morning

Here is our sketch:
And the samples from the team:





All right, now it's your turn to show us what you create inspired by our sketch and the samples from the team.  Thanks to all of you for visiting.  And a big thanks to Dewi for joining us for the week!

2 comments:

Rose said...

well this is going to be a go to sketch for me!!!

AWESOME work, as always DT :)

Bev said...

Thanks for the great sketch and lovely DT inspirations

Bev :)