Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Challenge #145

Good morning!
This post will be short and sweet.  In case you have not heard, I have a slight problem with my finger and it hurts like the dickens to type.  I got infection from a wire (I was making a pumpkin sculpture), went through antibiotics and then needed emergency surgery - not fun!  Back to the surgeon tomorrow.
This week, we have a great sketch for you and another in  our series of designer spotlights.

Here is the sketch:
The twist ---Let It Snow!
And here are the cards from our talented team:








Are you inspired?  Don't these cards bring a smile to your face? Don't you want to make a card of your own? Please post your creations at the bottom of this post.

Now for our designer spotlight-----
Let's learn a bit more about Sarah Cameron. (in her own words)
Hi, my name is Sarah. I have been happily married to my hubby, Jason for 8 years now and I am a mum to 3 kids - 2 girls and 1 boy, who definately keep me on my toes!

I have been creating cards for the past 4 years or so, and before that I dabbled in some scrap booking. My love for paper stared when I made my own wedding invitations.


As a busy mum (as some of you would know or remember), sometimes trying to find time to stamp is half the challenge, so I tend to buy products which already coordinate so it allows me to create effortlessly and with not too much thinking.

Many of us could relate to having ‘too much’ in your craft space (yes I know there are a few of you out there!) well I’m also one of them. I am starting to cull my items and trying to stream line what I need and use, but if all else fails, I can get Jase to built me another cupboard (he’s a cabinetmaker - score!)

I have been blessed to have been recognised by a magazine company and my cards are  currently being published in three different magazines.


I have thoroughly enjoyed my time so far on the Try Stampin’ On Tuesday challenge site. It is always amazing to see the designers as well as the entrants creations and how they have interpreted the sketch. 

Thanks, Sarah....and now let's get down to crafting!

4 comments:

Heather North said...

So sorry about your hand. I pray you will heal quickly.

KristyLee said...

Yes all of the DT's card are just perfect! So much inspiration, I will be back tonight with mine.
Peace,
KristyLee

Rose said...

hope your finger is all better now!! awesome cards DT and i love Sarah's comment about having too much crafty items! i am there also! lol

Kathy D. said...

Just wanted to say thanks for the inspiration! It inspired my mustache card!
http://dunnitagaindesigns.wordpress.com/2013/11/28/new-releases-and-a-sale-at-doodle-pantry/