Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Challenge #164 - A Sweet Tooth

Hi gang!
Hope you all had a great Easter!  Lots of chocolate and eggs for everyone.
Last week I started posting the top three at the same time as the next sketch.  Since I did not get any negative response, I think I will run with it that way for awhile.  I am taking a photography course in hopes of getting my diploma in professional photography.....and it is a lot of work so combining the posts is a BIG help to me.  On top of doing the course, my portrait business is growing and I find that Wednesday mornings are hectic.  So thanks to everyone for your understanding.

Now for the top three from sketch 162.  Here they are in no particular order:



Way to go, ladies!  Your cards are awesome!

Now for this week's sketch - another from Sarah:
And here are the samples from our talented designers:
(candy made from twine)
(Sweet Bears)
(Who doesn't love cake?)
(A "cool" treat)
(Cupcakes- hooray!)
(Quiet Elegance)
Wow! Our team has outdone themselves.....amazing cards to inspire you!
Now it is your turn.  I cannot wait.
Thanks for visiting us this week.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!! How exciting!! Thank you!!! Thank you for choosing my waterfall card as one of your top picks. Congrats to all of the amazingly talented ladies!!! Thank you!!!

CG said...

Hi! I was wondering if we had to follow both the sketch AND the theme? THey are both great, but I have an idea for just the sketch...thanks for letting me know. Best, CG cgsayssomethingloudly@gmail.com