Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Challenge #177 & Design Team Call Update

Hi, everyone!  Let's first talk about the DT call.  Wow, I have so many great applicants and will be contacting everyone who applied by Thursday.  After that, the new members of the team will be introduced to you in next week's post ..so stay tuned.  A big thanks to all who applied.

Next, our top 3 for challenge #175.  I am so impressed by the number of entries we have been getting, especially since it is summer here and the kids are home from school. Here are the top 3 - in random order:



Just beautiful, ladies!    Congrats to you and feel free to grab our badge for your blogs.
Every week I look forward to seeing all the entries which come in and this week, each and every entry hit a home run.  It is always so hard to choose just three when every card is a winner!

And now for this week's sketch (another oldie but goodie):
Here are the samples from our team - sure to inspire you:





BEAUTIFUL samples, team!  Each week you outdo yourselves and I so thank you for that.  It is no wonder that our entries are so good with great inspirations like that.  Now I cannot wait to see what you inspire this week.

Thanks for stopping by, everyone.....and remember to post your entries below.

5 comments:

♥Jan♥ said...

Thank you so much for including me in your top three !! Congrats to the other winners too !

Natalie said...

What a sweet suprise to see my card honored! Thanks so much!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi, CherylAnn! Can you please tell me if anyone is allowed to follow your sketches and play along, or is it limited only to those who stamp? I couldn't find any rules. If you are able, please stop by my blog to let me know the rules. I'd love to play along if I'm allowed and if I'm eligible to win. Your sketches are cute!
Karen
www.karen-mycuprunnehover.blogspot.com

Andrea W said...

Thanks for the fun sketch and terrific inspiration!

Mona Pendleton said...

Thanks for all the wonderful samples and for the fun sketch to play with!