Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Challenge #187 - Harvest Time

Wow!  The last day of September and time for my BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!  (Drum Roll, please)  October is going to be a month to remember in crafting blog land.  There will be lots of fun things to do around here - a "guess who this is" contest, a Halloween trivia week, a "jumbled word blog hop" and a week where no cards are allowed.  October and Halloween are my favourite times of the year so I figured why not let everyone have some fun.  And it all starts next Tuesday - I CANNOT WAIT!!!
Just to get you into the mood, you might want to visit Kaylin's blog for a Halloween sneak peek...

Now for the top 3 from Challenge #185.....
Here they are (in no particular order)



And I cannot say enough about this gorgeous project from Dewi who chose to use our colour theme for the week:

Amazing work, ladies, and a big congratulations!  Thank you once again to all who participated in our challenge.  All the projects were simply awesome!

On to this week's sketch:
Thanks, Sarah, for the sketch.
Theme: Harvest Time (if you choose to use it)

Here are the cards from the team:






Great job, designers!  I know I am inspired and I am sure our followers are as well.

Now, another sad piece of business.  Amy is leaving our team.  She has been an amazing member and we will miss her a lot.  I hope to see her back someday when her life allows.  A big hug, Amy, and best wishes!


1 comment:

barb hendrickson said...

Thank you so much! It is always an honor to be chosen as one of your top three!