Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Challenge #219

Good morning!  If you live in Canada, I hope you had a great Victoria Day weekend  If you are in the US, I am sure you are gearing up for a big Memorial Day.  If you live in the rest of the world, I simply hope your weekend was fun and relaxing!

Our photo this week is one I took on my walk in the park on Sunday.  There is a duck pond and i got some pretty good shots.
This of the male bobbing for food and the female swimming is one of my favourites.

Now for our top 3 from challenge #217.  We had lots of entries (brings a smile to my face) and the choices were difficult to make.  Here are the top 3:



Wow!  beautiful cards from all the entrants and absolutely stunning ones from the top three.  Thanks to the team members who helped me choose and to everyone who participated.

On to this week's challenge.....
After asking for input from followers, facebook followers and our designers, I have decided to try something new this week.  Our inspiration is not from a sketch, but from a photo I found on the web.  It is bright and cheery and whatever it makes you think of is perfect for this challenge.  Here is the photo:

And here are the cards from our team:






As you can see, some of our designers were inspired by the colours in the photo.  Others were inspired by the items in the photo.  While others were inspired by the mood.  What does this photo inspire you to create?  Please show us below.
And remember to visit our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1624326894466151/  to check out the fun over there.
Have a great week!

4 comments:

auntbeespickles said...

Thanks so much for a top 3 pick! Your sketch was perfect for my card.

Hugs!
Sarah

♥Jan♥ said...

Thanks for naming me in your top 3 last week !! I always appreciate your comments, and great inspiration !

Anonymous said...

It's actually a cool and helpful piece of info. I'm happy that you just
shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us up to date like
this. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I do think this is an excellent blog. I stumbledupon it ;) I
am going to return yet again since I book-marked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you
be rich and continue to guide others.