Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Challenge #234

Good day to everyone!  I hope all is well.  In North America it is back-to-school time so hopefully any moms out there will find more time for themselves now - maybe even get in some crafting!

Our photo this week is a little bit of a different one - the seeds from a cucumber.  Apparently I have been making too many pickles and have cucumbers on the brain.  Still, I think it is kind of cool.


On to our top three from challenge #232... 

(from Facebook)

(from Facebook)

Beautiful cards!  Congrats to you three and thanks to everyone else who entered their amazing cards!


Now for this week's challenge..
Our sketch is courtesy of Sarah C. and the techinque challenge (if you would like to use it) is Shaker Card.

Here are the samples from our team:








WOW!!!!!  Great cards, ladies.  Ad awesome use of our technique.  I know our viewers will want to get down to some serious card making now.

Remember everyone, our challenges now run for two weeks  and you can enter below or on our Facebook page.

I hope you have a great week!



2 comments:

barb hendrickson said...

Great cards, everyone!!

Beverly G said...

This truly was a challenge for me, I forgot how puttsy shaker cards can be, but oh so fun.