Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Challenge #250

Merry Christmas, everyone!  I know it is not quite Christmas but since not very many people will be searching our site on that special day, I decided to offer best wishes now.  From our entire team, I hope your season is happy!

Our photo this week is one of my niece singing in her Christmas concert.  It is not the best photo but she is the best niece I could have.

On to our top three for challenge #248  We were a little light on entries but the cards we did have were top notch.  Here are the top three (in random order):



Beautiful cards, ladies!

Our sketch this week is courtesy of Crystal and the twist (if you decide to use it) is to include metal on your card.  I am a big fan of unusual materials and I think metal is my favourite.  Here is the sketch:
And here are the inspirations from our talented team:






Gorgeous, ladies!  Thank you so much for taking the time out of your hectic schedules to give us such inspiration.  I hope our followers have the time over the holidays to create some cards of their own.  A little quiet and crafting is always good this time of year.
Remember, you have two weeks to complete your card and may enter it below or on our Facebook page.
Again, wishing you all the best of the season!

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Lovely creations, ladies!

Emily Shroom said...

Awesome inspiration from the DT, fab sketch, had fun playing along!