Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Challenge #313

Good morning!  Wherever you are, I hope the great storm is not affecting you too much.  It is COLD here (-20) and I so wish I was where it is warm.  Winter has gone on far too long.  If you are in a warm climate, I am green with envy. But it doesn't matter where you live, I hope you have time to craft.

Today's sketch is another from Vicki and the optional theme is "Beautiful Flowers" ( to make us in the north think of spring).  


And here are the designs by our team:







WOW!  Very cool cards.  And all so different.  I love how each designer had a unique vision from the sketch.  And I am sure that everyone out there will also see something unique as well.  Cannot wait to see what you come up with.  Have a great week.....and stay warm - wherever you are!


No comments: