Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Challenge #321

Good morning and happy Tuesday!  I hope everyone is ready to create.  Our sketch this week is a very basic one:
And comes with the optional theme "As theGarden Grows".
I am hoping a happy, garden-y theme and sketch will possibly change our sub-zero weather.  I know it is a long shot but I can always wish.

And here are the cards from our team:








Well, if all these beautiful cards don't influence our weather, I do not know what will.  I love the cards from our team and I am sure you do too!  They are all so bright and cheery.  Thanks so much, ladies, for being on our team.
Now, card makers out there, it is your turn.  As always, you have two weeks to play along and you can post your entries below or as a post on our Facebook page.  Happy crafting, all!







No comments: