Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Top 3 Challenge 378

There were so many great cards this week and some great new faces. I really hope that you all will play along again with us and that you liked our Team Up challenge with Double Trouble. I know I had a blast and I have personally been making lots of school day themed cards. It was very hard for us to pick a top 3 for this week with all the great talent and different takes on the sketch and optional theme. Here are the top 3 in no particular order. 






2 comments:

mclove said...

Thank you so much everyone! This is so very exciting. I am honored to be picked for your top three. I had so much fun with this challenge.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Wow, just saw that I was one of the Top 3 on our partnered challenge...thank you so much for the honor. And congrats to the other two Top 3.