Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Top 3 For Tic Tac Tuesday #6

Well first I will wish a Happy Thanksgiving to all the US peeps out there. Then I would like to thank all the lovely people that were a part of our Tic Tac Toe challenge that Teamed Up with Double Trouble. I hope that some of you will subscribe to us and We will get to see more of your lovely work. There were so many great cards that the team and I had a hard time choosing and because of that we will have a few honorable mentions as well.

Our Top 3







Honorable Mention






5 comments:

Maryann scrapbooking said...

Waouh ! Je suis très heureuse d'être dans le top 3.
Je remercie beaucoup la DT et adresse mes félicitations aux autres gagnantes.
J'affiche le badge avec fierté sur mon blog...
Bises.
MaryannG

Wow! I am very happy to be in the top 3.
I thank the DT very much and extend my congratulations to the other winners.
I post the badge with pride on my blog ...
Hugs.

lichazul said...

greetings all winners
all cards traditional so very pretty

hugs from Chile

Pop Lenuta Maria said...

All cards are very beautiful!
I am new in stamping, so the mention is very honored.
Thank you!

Kampin' Karen said...

I am thrilled to have received an honorable mention...thank you! Congrats to Maria and the top 3 winners as well.

Kathy said...

all of these are beautiful!