Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Top 3 Challenge 395

Thank you everyone that participated in Challenge 395. It was the biggest turn out this year so far. I was great to see all the lovely creations and ways you were all inspired by the sketch. This also means that we were tasked with the difficult task of choosing a top 3. But with the help of the team we managed to come up with these lovely cards to be our top 3.




Honorable Mention
I just love her masculine card. So I am showing it off for all the see.


We have 2 challenges still open to participate in.
Challenge 396

Challenge 397

3 comments:

Melissa Grant said...

Thanks so much for my card being one of the picks! Congrats to the other winners :)

BobbisTreasure said...

Wow! Thanks for the shout out - I had a lot of fun with this challenge.

Lady Joyful said...

Thanks for picking me as one of the top 3! And congratulations to the other picks and honourable mention, too.