Monday, March 23, 2020

Top 3 Challenge 448 And QuarenContest

Hello Crafty World
I hope that everyone is doing well and able to craft now that we are stuck inside. I am in Southern California and we have been issued to stay home as much as possible. I am sure many are in similar situations around the world. I wanted to do something a little fun for this time we are cooped up and have a little contest. There will be random prize draw up to 3 prizes depending on participation. For this contest/challenge use any TSOT Sketch old or new and add a picture of your card to the Facebook Album. This contest will be run on our Facebook Page. Contest Ends May 3rd.
**If you would like your little ones to join in with you feel free. Kid Crafter cards are welcome and may skip the use of a sketch **

Here are the cards that were entered for Challenge 448 they were all great and deserve to be shared.





2 comments:

Suze said...

Thanks for sharing my card. I won't be able to join in the extra challenge as I'm not on Facebook but good luck to those who are. I'm getting in a bit of extra crafty time to distract from being mostly confined to indoors.

Colien said...

Thanks for choosing my card!
grtz Colien