Monday, July 15, 2024

Challenge 650 - Top Three Winners

 

Challenge 650

Congratulations to our Top Three Winners! Your project was selected by our Design Team members. We appreciate the support from all participants and invite you to join us again on the first and third Tuesdays of each month. Please tell your crafty friends about our challenge, too.
 
If you are in the Top Three, please take the Top 3 Badge and add it to your blog or card post. Badges are located under the tab above labeled "2024 Badges".

In numeric order, here are the Top Three picks for Challenge  #650:









2 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Thanks so much for highlighting my card.

Lucy said...

I want to share my testimony with you all here on how to get finance from Mr Pedro who offers loans to individual and corporate at the rate of 2% in return. I stumbled upon his contact details online then I decided to give it a try. Then all my effort was not in vain because Mr Pedro granted me a loan of 820,000.00 USD to expand my business in which many banks have declined my request, but Mr Pedro approved my loans. I'm so grateful for what he and his loan company did for me and hopefully I will be paying yearly payment which is really good for me as a startup business owner. I will recommend his contact details Email address and WhatsApp number via (pedroloanss@gmail.com +393510140339)