Monday, February 7, 2011

SKETCH CHALLENGE #1- VALENTINES

Hi everyone!
Welcome to the very first challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenges. We have a sketch for you today and some awesome examples from the design team - My Stampin' Friends.

Before we start, let me introduce you to the team- Sandi, Kristen and Tracey.  These are three talented ladies and I am sure that you will be inspired by their amazing work.  You will find their pictures at the side and, if you click on them, you will be transported to their blogs.

Since this is the very first challenge, I will offer a prize to a randomly selected entrant.  Next Monday night at midnight, I will use a random number generator to choose a winner.  That person will receive a Stampin' Up! stamp set.

As well, each  week, the team will vote for the top 3 projects and these will be posted for all to see.  The first week of every month, all the entries from the previous month will go into a drawing for a Stampin' Up! prize. 

Well, enough of the technical stuff and on to the fun!
Here is Sketch Challenge #1.  Since this is Valentines week, I am asking that you piggyback this sketch with a Valentines theme.

And here to inspire you are the examples from the team:


                                                                          Sandi


                                                                           Kristen


                                                                        CherylAnn

When you finish, just upload a picture of your project along with the blog post where we can find it using the link below.  We look forward to seeing all the great ideas you come up with.  And once again, thank you so much for playing along with us.
Until next time, Happy Stamping!




6 comments:

Patrice said...

Congratulations on your new challenge site. Looks fabulous so far. I look forward to playing along when time permits.

Love these cards from the design team.

Karen said...

HUGE congrats on your new challenge site! I will definitely play along!

Karen
x

Tammy Q Howell said...

Love all the cards!

Connie C said...

This is a great sketch! Wonderful inspiration from the team, too. I really had fun working with it. Thanks for the challenge, and hope to see more! :-)

Sharna Russell said...

Congrats on the new site, i have added a link on my blog so others can play along as well.
i love this sketch

Tammy Hanlon said...

Congrats on the new challenge site, carn't wait to play along, I think I missed this week as Mr Linky keeps disapearing on me. But looking forward to the next one!!