Tuesday, February 15, 2011

SKETCH CHALLENGE #2

Good morning, everyone!

Hope your Tuesday is good.  Ours is supposed to be very cold again.  Sure hoping it isn't.  I am ready for spring.  But I have still got some recuperating to do from the flu (3rd episode this year) and some stamping to do so it really doesn't matter what it is like outside.  But on with the sketch...................
Here it is and I hope you see lots of possibilities for it.

And here is your inspiration from our talented team:





I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Until later,
Happy Stamping!






2 comments:

Tammy Hanlon said...

Thanks for the great sketch and inspiration Ladies, they are all beautiful.
Tammy

Anonymous said...

Beautiful DT samples :) This week I am going to find the time to play along. Thanks for the inspiration ladies!