Thursday, April 19, 2012

Challenge #61 Top 3

Good morning!  It is very early here in Cuacao but I could not sleep so I decided to get up and do the Top 3.  I do not have access to my MDS template on my tablet so this post will look somewhat different.
Wow! 15 entries this week. Thanks so much.
Now for tge top three - I am having trouble getting the photos to load here (very slow) so I am going to have to list the top 3. I have been trying for two days all over the resort but to no avail.  So here goes:

#15  Lacey Stephen
#8 Hayley Kew
#1 Paige

I am so impressed by the quality of work every sends us each week.  Cannot wait to see next time.

Thanks, everyone, and congratulations , top 3!


1 comment:

Hayley Kew said...

Thank you for picking me in the top three :) Made my day!!! I am having so much fun playing along :) Working on this week's challenge this afternoon!!!