Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Challenge #63

Good morning! I just got back from vacation at 2:00 a.m. this morning so have not had time to get a card done myself--- but I am sure you will agree that the sketch and the examples from the Stampin' Friends are awesome. Here is the sketch (another from Jenn):

And here are the ladies' inspirations for you:












I will try to add a card a bit later (if laundry permits) but now, I hope you have been inspired to create a card of your own.  Please post your entries below.






3 comments:

Hayley Kew said...

Hope you had a nice vacation!!! Love the sketch this week :) Can't wait to get started on my card.

Pajalu said...

Hi I loved the sketch this week. It really helped me out with my wedding card. Unfortunately I've changed my web addy & had to repost the card. Sorry for that

Lorie Hethorn said...

You ladies always do such a fantastic job creating cards that go with the sketches. Jenn's sketches have been great! I look forward to each Tuesday. Thank you for your hard work Cheryl in maintaining your blog.
I too hope you had a nice vacation.