Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Challenge #83 Top 3

Lots of great cards again this past week!  
I am so impressed by the quality and creativity of all the entries and lately, by the quantity as well.  I love that  several of you enter each and every week.  And I thank you all for that.
Now, on to the top 3.  Here they are:
I am sure you will agree that these are three stunning cards.  Congratulations, ladies!  Well done.  Feel free to grab our badge for your blogs so the world will know how creative you are.
Happy stamping!

4 comments:

Rose said...

congrats ladies!!! awesome cards :)

Kim S said...

Thank you!!! This little witch was my first real stab at My Digital Studio and your shutout has motivated me to start scrapbooking!

Colien said...

Congratz to the winners. Where can I link my entry (http://scrapspulvancolien.blogspot.nl/2012/09/handmade.html) to the new challenge?

grtz. Colien

auntbeespickles said...

Congrats ladies! They are all so wonderful!
Hugs, Sarah