Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Challenge #170

Hello and happy Tuesday! Let's just jump in with our top 3 from Challenge #168:


Way to go, ladies! and congrats to you all!  And a hearty thanks to the other participants.  The decision was extremely tough to make.  Great cards from everyone.

This week begins summer at Try Stampin'.  We will have one twist (or theme) for the next few months -"Anything Which Makes You Happy".  

Here are our samples from the team. I am sure you will agree they are awesome.







As you can see, a lot of different things make each of us happy.  I cannot wait to see what brings you joy.  Thanks for visiting.

4 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Thank you so much for selecting my card! You made my day! Congratulations to Jan and Jaydee, too!

Is there a badge to add to my blog? I don't see it, but maybe I am not looking in the right place. Thanks a million! XX Claire

♥Jan♥ said...

Thank you sooooo much for naming me in your top three !! Congrats to the other winners too.

♥Jan♥ said...

Thank you SOOO much for including me in your top 3 last week !! Your sketches are always so good, your DT so kind and sweet, you are always the first challenge I look for !!

♥Jan♥ said...

Thank you SOOO much for including me in your top 3 last week !! Your sketches are always so good, your DT so kind and sweet, you are always the first challenge I look for !!