Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Sketch #172

'Morning everyone!  I hope you are enjoying some lovely weather wherever you are...and getting time to craft, of course.
A big thanks to Sarah for doing last week's post.  I had a last minute trip come up and could not be near a computer.  Sarah is a life saver for me.
Let's begin with the top 3 from sketch #170.  Here they are (in no particular order):



There were a lot of great entries and it was really hard to pick but I am sure you will agree that these are three beautiful - and fun- cards.  Thanks to all who participated and a reminder that the winners are welcomed to paste our badge on their blogs.

Now for this week's sketch (Remember that the theme this summer is whatever makes you happy):
And here are the examples from our talented team:





Wow, these cards sure make me happy!  Great job, ladies!  I know that you have inspired our visitors to create their own masterpieces.  Thanks all, for visiting and I look forward to your projects.

1 comment:

hellerlittle said...

Thanks a bunch for the honor !!!
I´m very happy that my funny Card is in your TOP3
CU hellerlittle