Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Challenge #201

Good morning, everyone!  I hope it is warm where you live.  Here it is -22 right now ...brrrrrrr.
Our photo today is more snow (of course)since that seems to be all we have around here.
I am hopeful that there is another theme for next week. LOL

Now for our top three from sketch #199 (in no particular order):



Thanks to all who participated and a big "Hooray" for these three lovely cards!  

Now for this week's challenge.  Our sketch:

We have done away with themes for awhile so each week it will be "anything goes".
Now for the samples from our team:




Gorgeous, ladies!  I LOVE how you all have interpreted our sketch and i am sure our followers will be inspired to create some awesome cards of their own.  Cannot wait to see them.
Have a great week, all!


1 comment:

Robyn Oliver said...

What a lovely surprise to see you liked my card from last week. Thank you.
Your snowy photo looks pretty nice to me as I swelter with the humidity here, enjoy your week Cheers Robyn