Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Challenge #203

Hi everyone!  Our photo this week is the only one I have had time to take.  We have several bird feeders and this shows a group of birds on the niger feeder.  It has been so cold that they are thankful - I am sure- for the food.
Not the best photo this week but I am sure you get the effect.

On to our top three from Challenge #201....here they are in random order.



Great cards, ladies!  All of our entries were gorgeous and the decision on a top three was really a hard one.  Thanks to all who participated and a big Congrats! to the top three.

Now for this week's sketch.  Once again, we are going without a theme as our designers and you followers seem to like that better (and, frankly, I sometimes run out of themes, LOL)
Here are the great samples from our designers....






(2 totally different cards)

Awesome cards, designers!  It never ceases to amaze me how creative this team is and I thank my lucky stars you are here!  Now I cannot wait to see the cards all of our followers create.  Have a great week, all!




2 comments:

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi girls, I just posted a card on your blog and have linked it to the wrong blog, so could you please delete it and as soon as I've finished writing my post up with your card I'll link it across. Sorry for the muck up. Robyn Oliver

Robyn Oliver said...

Hello lovely ladies at TSOT...please could someone delete my first mousey card as I accidentally posted to the wrong blog. Sorry for the mess up Robyn