Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Challenge #223 -Rain

Good day, all!  Welcome to Try Stampin' - Or Not.  We are undergoing a metamorphosis of sorts here.  Beginning next week, each sketch will be accompanied by options - a twist, a theme, or some other trigger to get our juices going.  You may use the sketch, the twist, or both in your cards.  Hopefully you will enjoy this change.  Please let us know.

Our photo for the week is another one of flowers - forget-me-not's along our back fence.  Hope you like it.
Now, on to our top three for challenge # 221....
We only had four entries so I thought I would showcase all four.
(entered via facebook)




and as a special treat, Pat Loar's second card:
Is it not the most adorable thing you have seen?
Thanks to all who entered this challenge.

Now for our challenge this week.  Remember, it runs for TWO WEEKS so you will have lots of time to get a project done.  We have a THEME challenge for you.  Make a project which is inspired by RAIN - anything rain brings to mind. This might start you thinking of rain.

 And here are the RAIN cards from the team:



Beautiful cards, team!  I know you will inspire our followers.

Remember, everyone, that you can enter our card either here or on Facebook.  Also, on Facebook, you will find all kinds of cool crafting stuff so feel free to join our group over there.  and, once again, this challenge runs for two weeks.  Happy crafting!

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh my goodness, all the rain cards are WONDERFUL! What a great inspiration photo too!

barb hendrickson said...

CherylAnn, I just love the photo of the week. Those forget-me-nots are just lovely. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I enjoy reading through your article post.
I like to write a little comment to support you.