Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Challenge #224

Happy Tuesday to all!  Well, our metamorphosis continues here at Try Stampin' - Or Not.  You will notice over the next several weeks that our sketches and challenges have been created by our designers - not me.  The ladies have really been such a huge help to me...and I thank them for it.  They sure make my life easier!

Now for our weekly photo:
The squirrels love our bird feeders so much that we fill one with seeds for them.  Hope this makes you smile!

Our top three from challenge #222 are , once again, three very different cards.  I am sure you will see why I chose them.  Remember, they are in no particular order.



Well done, ladies!  And thanks to all who participated.  Your cards were great!

Now for our sketch this week.  Kaylin created this sketch AND wist.  You can use either the sketch, the twist or both...And you have two weeks to work on your project. So come on and have some fun!
Doesn't this look like inviting?
Here are the inspirations from the team:




Wow!  Great samples, team!  I am sure our followers will be inspired by your cards to have some great fun with this challenge. It's a cool one!

Remember, all, to visit our facebook page, Try Stampin'- Or Not On Tuesday, to join in the fun, post projects you want to show the world, and to weigh in on our discussions.  Have a great week!


No comments: