Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Challenge #240

Good morning..and happy day-after-Thanksgiving to anyone in Canada.  Hoping everyone around the world had a great weekend and that you are ready to do some crafting this week.
As always, we are starting with my photo of the week:
We were out with the dogs along the beach at St. Ignace and these geese were startled into flight.

Now for our top three from challenge #238.  Here they are in random order:



Cool cards, and each so different from the others!  Congrats and thanks to the others who joined in as well.

Our sketch this week (courtesy of Barb) has an optional theme of AUTUMN.  You may use this theme or not, it is up to you.
I for one love geometric designs...and I hope you do as well.

Here are the cards from the talented ladies in the team.







Simply stunning, ladies!  I love the colours and textures of autumn and I LOVE the examples from our team.  I am sure you will be inspired to create something beautiful (or fun) of your own.
Remember, our challenge runs for two weeks and you can enter below or as a comment on our Facebook page.
Happy card making this week!

1 comment:

♥Jan♥ said...

Hi Ladies ! Thank you once again for including me in your top three. That was a great sketch !! Jan