Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Challenge #239

Hello and happy October to everyone!  I hope you are enjoying your autumn (or springtime) wherever you live.  I am off to get a bushel of apples today to cook down for applesauce and pie fillings....yummmm.  I wish you could check out the smells in my kitchen later today.  
For our photo this week, I thought I would share this bird in the sunflowers trying to get the last of the seeds before winter.

Our top three from challenge #237 are as follows (in random order):


(from our Facebook page)
Beautiful, ladies, and great cards from the other entrants as well!

Now for our challenge this week...

The sketch (courtesy of Hillary) is one which has LOTS of possibilities.  It is one of those basic ones which is open to all kinds of ideas.  Our theme - should you choose to use it- is SPOOKY.  Feel free to incorporate it or not.
Now here are the samples from our team to help you get started:




As you can see, there are ENDLESS ways to use the sketch and I am sure that our designers have given you lots of inspiration.  I cannot wait to see what everyone comes up with.
Remember our challenge runs for two weeks and you can enter here or as a comment to the post on our Facebook page.  So why not grab your supplies, make some time for yourself and give our sketch a try.  Happy crafting, everyone!


1 comment:

Janis said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 3. I am honored that you liked it. Congratulations to the other winners for their lovely creations, too!!!

Great job by the team on this week's sketch! This is a fun one!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

CAT LOVERS HOP coming Oct. 26-30 at HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com!!!