Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Challenge #298

Hello everyone!  Glad to see you back again.  For all of you in the USA, Happy Thanksgiving this Thursday.  To everyone else, happy November.  
Last week, I told you I was going to start including my "photo of the week" again...so here goes:
 Yes, we have snow.  I used some selective colouring to portray this bird feeder as a welcoming haven in a winter landscape.

Now, on to our top cards for challenge #296.  Before I show you the cards, I just want to remind you all that I have to be able to download your cards to be able to showcase them.  Two of my favourites are from Flicker and the authors have disabled downloading so I am not able to give them the recognition they deserve.  I have asked before that if you are going to post your cards, please, please, please let me show our viewers your work.  Enough on this topic; here are our top three:



Great cards, ladies!  And awesome use of our sketch!  Thanks to everyone who participated and a round of applause for our top three!

This week's challenge is a sketch courtesy of Donna and the optional technique is Gatefold.
And here are the cards from our team:






Wow!  Very cool cards this week; and each so different from the others.  I am sure our viewers will gather inspiration and ideas from these.  Thanks, team, for your wonderful talents.
Remember, everyone, that you have two weeks to create your card and you can enter below or on our Facebook page.  Thanks for visiting.


No comments: