Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Challenge #299

Hello!  Glad you could stop by.  Especially since the season is starting to get busy for a lot of you.  I, myself, am a late planner for the holidays so it has not really hit me yet.  I do appreciate that you have taken a little bit of time to check in with us, though!

Our photo this week is a "bragging" one.  My grandson, for the second year in a row, won the best offensive football player award at his team's banquet so I converted this photo to black and white so it looks like a newspaper article.

On to our top cards for challenge #297....here they are in no particular order.  Congratulations ladies and thanks to all who played along.



Here is this week's challenge, a great sketch with the optional theme, Love the Season.  
Thanks to LeAnne for this sketch:
And here are the cards from our team:





Thank you so much for these great cards, team!  Once again, you knocked it out of the park.  I am sure our viewers will take inspiration from your beautiful cards!
Remember, everyone, you have two weeks to get your cards in and you can play here or on Facebook.  Happy creating!   And again, thanks for visiting our site.

No comments: