Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Challenge #303

Hi all! Hope you are having a great holiday!  I must be....I forgot to do today's post.  I apologize.

There is no photo as I am on the road and do not have access to my photos. 

On to the top three for challenge #301:



These beautiful cards are displayed  in no particular order.  Great job, ladies and congrats!

Our sketch this week is from Donna:
Optional theme: Bling for New Years!

And here are the examples from the team:






Great cards, team!  Truly beautiful and unique!  Thanks so much to everyone on our team for their efforts throughout the year.

Remember, everyone, that you have two weeks to get your card done if you want to play along.  Hope you have some creative fun!

****Note:  There will be no sketch next week so that our team can have a little rest but we will begin again the following week.  Hope you all enjoy your New Year!

No comments: