Monday, January 9, 2017

Challenge #304

Hi!
Well, the holidays are over so it is time to get back to work - or is it play?  However you look at it, crafting is fun and, after a short break, it is time to get going again.

I don't have a photo for you - again- but I have finally picked up my camera so hopefully soon.

Before I show you our top picks from challenge #202, I would like to let you know that there is a design team call.  If you are interested in becoming a member of our team, just email me(cherylsteve.robinson@gmail.com) the link to your blog or Facebook page so I can check out your style and skills.  I will be selecting three  designers and hope to have our new members in place within a week or two.  

Now for the top cards from Challenge #302:



Great cards!  Congrats,ladies.  And thanks to everyone who played with us.

Now, for challenge #304....thanks to Kaylin for the sketch. The optional theme is "Old and New" (use something old and something new on your card).

Here are the cards from our team:




Aren't these samples from our team gorgeous?  Don't they inspire you?  I am sure you are ready to get started and I cannot wait to see your creations.  You can enter below using the linky or on our Facebook page. Remember, you have two weeks to finish your card.  Hope you have some fun!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello friends, nice paragraph and good arguments commented here, I am
truly enjoying by these.