Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Challenge #305

Good morning, all!  I want to thank those who applied to be on our team during the recent design team call.  I will contact everyone by Friday and the new team will be announced next week. 

The top three from challenge #303 are as follows:
(I loved both versions)


Great cards!  And, wow! it was so amazing to see so many of you participate in this challenge.  Thank you so much!

Now for challenge #305.  The sketch is courtesy of Kaylin and the OPTIONAL theme is "My Favourite Things".
And here are the examples from the team:






Donna

Beautiful....and inspirational!  I am sure these cards will inspire our viewers to play along.  Thanks, ladies, for being members of our team.

Remember, everyone, that you have two weeks to join in the fun and you can enter below or on our Facebook page.  Happy card making, all!

No comments: