Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Challenge #308

Good Tuesday morning!  Well, good news, our design team is complete.  As well as Maria and Sarah who we welcomed last week, I want to thank Dawn Morris for also joining our team. I am so excited to have these three talented ladies on our team.

I would normally post the top cards from challenge #306 now but I am beginning a new format.  I will post the top cards on Wednesday in stead.  I have received emails from card makers who would like to see more posts here --rather than only once a week -- so I am going to try this to see if we can have a bit more interactive blog.  If it does not work, I will go back to posting everything on Tuesday.....but I will give it a go for a couple of weeks and see how it goes.

So, without further adieu, here is this week's challenge.  You will notice that the theme is the same as last week (HUGS AND KISSES) but that was so everyone could do a Valentine themed card if they wanted. Thanks to Donna for this sketch.
And here are the samples from our creative team:










No comments: