Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Challenge #332 Top Three

Good morning!  We had some really beautiful cards for this challenge and it made it extremely difficult to choose our top three.  But, in the end, here are our choices:



Great cards, ladies!  As were all of the entries.  Thanks so much for playing along with us.

I would like to take a minute to remind everyone that your entries must be in jpeg form.  There was a beautiful card that I was not able to use as I could not convert it to a jpeg. Sorry about that.

I hope you have a good remainder to your week and get a chance to do some crafting along the way. Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

create.365 said...

woohoo - thank you so very much for including me in the Top 3 this week!!!

Heather said...

Eee! Thanks so much for the pick! I always have so much fun playing here at TSOT - thanks for making such a creative space for us!