Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Challenge #335

Good morning! 
Before I get to this week's sketch, I would like to let everyone know there is a spot available on the design team.  Shell finds it necessary to leave the team due to work commitments.  I will miss her so much.  This leaves a space for one new designer on our team, so, if you want to apply, either email me or message me on Facebook.  I hope to fill the spot by September 1st.

Now for the challenge.  The sketch is another great one from Dawn.  Here it is:
The optional technique: embossing

And here are the cards from the talented ladies on our team:









Wow!  Amazing cards, team!  I know they will inspire our followers.  And I cannot wait to see what everyone comes up with.  Remember, you have two weeks to play along and you can enter below or on our Facebook page.
Have a wonderful week!





No comments: