Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Color Challenge Featured Projects + Announcement

First I would like to say thank you to everyone that applied to be part of the Design Team. I would now like to introduce to you the 4 new ladies that will be joining our lovely team and bringing you inspiration. 



Heather 

I just love making cards, lol.  I’m an active and diehard Stampin’ Up! Demo, Silver Elite, and I hold regular classes and clubs, and blog a lot.  I’m on a daily post streak that’s gone on three years now, lol, I swear I didn’t mean too, but I’m a challenge junkie, really.  Can’t let those suckers get away!  Posting daily cards works out well for me as I do a couple big craft shows a year where I sell LOTS of cards, and I mail a lot for my team and business, too.



It all started for me back when we were still in grade school, and I was like the teacher and volunteer appreciation Queen for our PTO.  I’ve never looked back!  I’m a stay-at-home mom with a graduating senior this year, so I’ve been positioning myself for celebrating the empty nest this fall, lol.

 

Dianne 
I am a retired educator and have been doing Stampin' Up for 6 years. I have classes monthly and love making cards. Blogging gives me a chance to share what I love with an even wider audience. What a great way to bring a smile to someone!  


Melanie 

My husband, Bob, and I are retired and live in the Phoenix, Arizona area. Being retired gives us time to enjoy our hobbies. My hobbies include traveling, sewing, quilting, needlework, reading historical fiction and mysteries, and now paper crafting. Encouraged by a friend, I started making cards about four or five years ago and I love everything about it. I especially enjoy trying new techniques and fancy folds, and entering cards into challenges. I am currently serving on a few other DTs and look forward to contributing to Try Stampin’ on Tuesday. 


Kelly 

A friend introduced me to card making in 2010 and my passion for card making has grow since then as well as my collection of card making supplies and tools. I enjoy spending time in my crafting studio creating cards. I love being able to create something beautiful and I hope the recipient enjoys my card as much as I enjoyed making it. I feel that each card tells a story or conveys a message and each card I create is made with love.
When I'm not creating cards or working, I enjoy spending time with my husband and Cairn Terrier, Honey.


And now I will announce our Top 3 Featured Projects. I say projects this week because we had a lovely scrapbooking page make our top for our first color challenge. Well done to all our entries. Thank you all for joining in the color challenge. 




Waterfront_Seaside EF_Cindy Major







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

La rubrique Vidéos est mise à jour en temps réel.

Betenshi said...

Congratulations to the new DT, looking forward to get inspired!

And thank you for featuring my work xx