Friday, February 2, 2018

Design Team Call

Hi Everyone
We have had a few Design Team Members step down recently. So I am holding a Design Team call to include more great talent to our team. You do not need to have participated in our challenges or have been on another design team. Please know that you will need to make a card every other week that is due on Mondays at 9pm PST.

 Applications are due Feb 15th and I plan to announce the new members Feb 20th. If you are interested in becoming a part of the team please send an email to kraftykaylin@gmail.com with the following information:
Name
Email
Blog/Website
Other Social Media
Design Teams Past and Present
Tell me a little about you and why you like making cards
Please attach 3-4 of your best card designs.

I look forward to seeing your lovely designs.
Kaylin

2 comments:

Alka said...

is this entry closed.? I wanted to apply.

Krafty Kaylin said...

This call has ended. I have already added all the team members we need right now. We occasionally do guest spots and would love to have you play along with us and our challenges.