Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Challenge #74

Good Tuesday morning.  Welcome back to Try Stampin'.  This week we have another basic sketch for you.  Jenn has been under the weather so I did the sketch and I am afraid I am not as imaginative as she is.
Our sketch:
I am sure that you will come up with something great.  Our designers did.


Please welcome our guest designer this week - Melissa Craig. 
Melissa is a very talented card maker and often enters our challenges.  Visit her blog, STAMP IT, SCRAP IT SHARE IT to see more of her awesome work.
And here is her sample:


And now for the samples from the Stampin' Friends:








Now, it is your turn.  I am sure your cards will be beautiful.



4 comments:

Victoria said...

This is my first time entering your challenge. Thank you for the lovely inspiration! Hope Jenn feels better soon.

Melissa Craig said...

Thanks for having me join you this week! I am so thrilled to be here. And to be among such talented ladies - wow look at that line up!

Beverly G said...

Get Well Soon Jenn, Congrats Amy. You chose a very talented gal to be guest designer. Loved the sketch, gave me a chance to ink up one of my new stamps.

PetraB said...

Lovely inspiration and thank you for the sketch. It was perfect for my card!