Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Challenge #132

Hi!
Welcome to Try Stampin'!
First we have some business......It is time for a design team call. With one member resigning. one taking a leave, and the general busy lives we lead, we find ourselves short some of the time.    So I would like to take on two new team members.  Are you interested?  Just send me an email (my email is cherylsteve.robinson@shaw.ca) with a link to your blog.  If you do not have a blog, send me three samples of your work.  You do not have to be a card maker...and your samples do not have to be cards.  I am looking for creativity and an individual style.  So, if you are interested, please let me know.

Now to our sketch, another simple one:



And the inspirations from the team:






OK, now it is your turn to show us your creations inspired by our sketch.  We cannot wait to see them.  Happy crafting!


2 comments:

Rose said...

so glad i had time to play along this week with this sketch!! awesome DT work (as always!) :)

Mynn xx said...

Thanks for a great sketch, gals! The DT work is absolutely gorgeous, too! :)