Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Challenge #141

Good morning everyone!
Can you believe it is Tuesday already...and time for another sketch challenge.  With Halloween getting closer, our twist (should you choose to incorporate it) is Spooky Time.  But remember -your project does not have to include that theme.
Here is our sketch:
And here are the design team creations for you:








eileen

I am sure you agree that the ladies have created some awesome cards and I know they have inspired you to make something great yourselves.  Please post them below.

Now, before I go, I want to spotlight another member of our team- Mary Jo. Here is what she has to say about herself:

Good morning to you all!  So happy to be featured on the TSOT blog today.  My name is Mary Jo Price-Williams.  I live in Orchard Park, NY and I am married and have one very handsome 13 year old boy.  He is my pride and joy and he consumes most of my spare time--when he is busy--which happens more and more as he gets older--I spend my time crafting.  I love the craft and have done pretty much every craft there is to do--I love to tinker and create--I decided a few years ago that my passion is really paper crafts and that is mostly because of the instant gratification--it very little time you can create beautiful things that can not only make you feel good but others too.  I am a Christian and I am very involved in my church.  Many of my cards are used for church members and for our card ministry.  I hope you have enjoyed learning a bit about me--now lets get crafty.I would love to have you check out my blog  Technostamper  I have lots of challenges and tutorials to share!

Thanks, Mary Jo.
OK, let's get crafting!

1 comment:

Rose said...

LOVE all the DT creations :)