Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Challenge #176 and Design Team Call

Hello! Hello! Hello!
Welcome to Try Stampin' On Tuesday, our fun and friendly sketch challenge blog.  We have a few openings on our design team and I was wondering if any of you would like to join us.  If so, please email me (cherylsteve.robinson@shaw.ca) by Next Tuesday, July 22nd with your name and a link to your blog.  If you do not have a blog, please include at least 2 samples of your craftiness.  I hope to announce the additions to our team by July 31st.

Now, for a hearty "Thank you" to those of you who LIKED my photo page on facebook.  As you know, I recently received my diploma in professional photography and am hoping to get my name out there.  If you follow facebook, please feel free to visit my page:https://www.facebook.com/C.A.RobinsonTakesPhotos?ref_type=bookmark  and LIKE it if you do.

Ok, that is it for business. So, on with our top 3 from challenge #174.  Here they are (in no particular order).



Congrats, ladies! Please feel free to post our badge on your blogs. (We would really appreciate it)

And now................here is our sketch for this week:

Here are the samples from our team to inspire you:







Wow, these ladies never cease to amaze me.  They are so creative and so inspiring.  I cannot wait to see what they inspire you to make.
Thanks for visiting this week!



No comments: