Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Designers - Rookies and Veterans

Hi everyone!  I want to introduce you to the newest members of our team AND reintroduce you our veterans as well.

Please welcome to Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday three new designers:


Lori Stroup

Sharon Burkert

Vicki Milyard

I am excited to add these talented ladies to our team and cannot wait to see their designs!

I would also like to reintroduce you to the other ladies on our design team.  They are not only the most talented card makers around, but also the most helpful, kind and positive group I know.  Without them, there would be no Try Stampin' - Or Not.  So I would just like to say "Thank You" for being the ladies you are and for being part of the team.













So again, welcome to the new ladies and huge hugs for all of the members of our team!





No comments: