Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Challenge #314

Hello and happy Tuesday to everyone!  I hope all is well with you and everyone around you.  

Our sketch this week is another thanks to Vicki and the optional theme (in honour of spring) is BABY ANIMALS.
Here is the sketch:
As promised, we have a guest designer...Allisa Chilton was our winner of the birthday contest and here is her interpretation of the sketch:
Such a beautiful card and I thank her for joining us this week.
And here is what Allisa says about herself:
A  little about me...  I am an Independent Close to My Heart Consultant.  I have been papercrafting since 1995 and ventured into blogland in 2011.  I love creating and entering challenges! My passion is scrapbooking with creating cards a close second.  I am Mom to three boys and live in rural Wyoming with my family and a small zoo of pets! 

Now for the cards from the team:





Thanks, ladies, for some really great cards and again, thanks to our guest designer -Allisa, for her beautiful card as well.  Now, let us see what you out there come up with.  As always, our challenge runs for two weeks so you have lots of time to play along.  Happy crafting, all!
l

No comments: