Friday, January 28, 2022

Introducing our new Design Team Members!!!

 

Introducing our new Design Team Members!!!



My name is Anna Escalada York, and I live in Portland, Oregon. I live with my hubby and kids (9 +12 years old) and have taught at a local high school for over 17 years. In my spare time (other than making cards) I like to ride my bike, nerd out to Star Wars, listen to music, and Parkour with my eldest kid. I have really been enjoying participating in challenges last year. To be honest, I didn't really realize that challenges existed to the extent that they did before 2021. Once I found them, I was hooked. I love extra challenge parameters to really stretch my card making--I think that I have really grown this year as a card maker as a result. Plus I get to share my work in a more permanent way through blogging and challenges even after the card has gone in the mail.
 




My name is Christina Barnes, I live in the far south coast area of New South Wales, Australia.  I live with my teenage homeschooled son, and our three cats. I have been crafting all of my life, I began knitting, crochet and sewing at the age of five, but it wasn't until 2008 that I was introduced to stamping, and was addicted to it straight away.  I enjoy scrapbooking as well as cardmaking and have started making Journals and getting into Mixed Media.  I have always enjoyed taking part in challenges, I particularly enjoy sketch and colour challenges, but most of all, I love to inspire others to create. 

Laurie Unger

My name is Laurie Unger, and I live in Rochester, WA. I'm a collector of rubber stamps and clear stamps and well, just about any stamp will do! I started to scrapbook our vacations 15+ years ago and that led me into stamping. I primarily make only cards now. I stamp and create some mixed media to destress from my day job of being a Business Consultant for International Dairy Queen. I live with my Husband of 35 years in the beautiful state of Washington. We love anything outdoors and spoiling our two Alaska Malamute fur babies, Noah and Chloe, who have huge hearts and plenty of personality and attitude!


 

No comments: