Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Challenge #126

Hi to everyone!
I want to take the time to express some thanks this morning.
First - to my designers.  You ladies are the greatest and most talented team out there and I so appreciate your efforts each week.
And next - to you weekly followers.  Without you, we would not even have a challenge site.  Thank you for your support and all the kind comments.
I find I don't say "Thank you" enough and, even though I may not say it, it is always on my mind.  

Now, on to our sketch (another from Paula L):

And here are the inspirations from the ladies on our team:








I hope we have inspired you to create a project based on our sketch. Please post it below.  Happy creating!


2 comments:

Rose said...

thank you for the awesome sketches and dt inspiration each week :)

Bev said...

Thanks for a great sketch and lovely DT inspirations

Bev x