Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Challenge #129

Hello and good Tuesday morning!
I so much want to thank you loyal followers for making this blog possible and I am forever grateful to the talented team of designers who create such beautiful samples each week. I hope things are settling down in my life and, starting next week, I will be rejoining the design team.  My samples are a little more quirky than the other ladies but I hope they bring a smile to your face.

Now, for this week's sketch (another from Paula L. - she has really embraced creating sketches and does a very good job):
And here are the inspirations from the team:







I am sure these beautiful cards have inspired you to create something awesome of your own and I cannot wait to see the results. Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Rose said...

another fun sketch and yet again the DT rocked it with some fantastic cards :)